Boot Hill Casino & Resort Cali Lowball
Rules of the Game
Cali Lowball is a twist on traditional poker where you compete against the dealer to get the lowest five-card poker hand. Each player and the dealer receives two cards which they combine with three community cards to make their lowest possible poker hand. Straights and flushes have no value.
How to play:
- Make an Ante and X-Tra Bonus wager to begin the game. Both bets must be equal.
- After receiving two hole cards, players can either Raise 3x their Ante or check.
- The dealer will reveal the three card flop and then players can either Raise 1x their Ante or fold.
- Ante pushes if dealer has a pair of Jacks or higher.
- Players win all tied hands.
- X-Tra Bonus Wins when the players has 10-high or lower. Pushes on all other winning hands. Player does not have to win the hand to win.
- Low Down Bonus wins when player has a J-High or lower. Player does not have to win the hand to win.
**For additional information, Dealers are always at your service to provide more in depth information about the rules of all our games.