Boot Hill Casino and Resort
Creating Fun because Fun Lives Here! We’re looking for someone who is all about CREATING FUN! We work in an exciting environment where team members create the fun for our patrons and our team members. Every day our team members Live It, Love It, & Bring It because Fun Lives Here! As a team member you make everyone feel welcome, be helpful, love what you do, empower others, and bring your FUN every day! If you want to be a part of our amazing team then apply now at Boot Hill Casino & Resort (BHCR).
The Database Coordinator is responsible for assisting with the analysis of the guest database an maintaining accurate and timely data.
- Live It, Love It, Bring It (Examples of Duties)
- Gather all data for guest’s play on table games and slot machines as needed.
- Maintain guest data in database for easy reporting of guest’s activity and play.
- Accurately analyze and interpret data to produce reports as directed by management.
- Execute the direct mail programs.
- Track and analyze marketing programs and prepare proformas and post analysis for all promotions, tournament, events, and groups.
- Extract all data and lists for direct mail, both traditional and electronic
- Reviews activities with the Database Manager.
- Reconcile all invoices, accrue outstanding invoices, work with Purchasing regarding purchase orders, and ensure accuracy of items received or ordered.
- Responsible for knowing and understanding the marketing systems including, but not limited to, the Player Database Tracking System and functionalities.
- Assists with the safety and security of all guests and employees.
- Required to take and pass tests related to Internal Control Procedures.
- Must have a strong knowledge of all marketing promotions and events.
- ·Other duties as assigned.
Must have flexibility to work all holidays and occasional evenings.
Must be able to obtain a Kansas Racing & Gaming Commission License.
Help us CREATE FUN by applying today!
Job Type: Full-time
How to return your completed application:
Boot Hill Casino & Resort Administration Center
2601 N 14th Avenue
Dodge City, KS 67801
Boot Hill Casino & Resort
P.O. Box 1497
Dodge City, KS 67801
Paid Time Off
Free Employee Only Life, Dental and Vision Insurance
Career Growth & Advancement
401k Plan with Discretionary Match
Multiple Health Plans Available
AFLAC Insurance Available
Uniforms Provided Free
To apply for this job email your details to HR@BootHillCasino.com