Boot Hill Casino and Resort
Creating Fun because Fun Lives Here! We’re looking for someone who is all about CREATING FUN! We work in an exciting environment where team members create the fun for our patrons and our team members. Every day our team members Live It, Love It and Bring It because Fun Lives Here! As a team member you make everyone feel welcome, be helpful, love what you do, empower others, and bring your FUN every day! If you want to be a part of our amazing team then apply now at Boot Hill Casino & Resort (BHCR).
The Bartender is responsible for providing guests with excellent service in a timely manner, assist beverage servers with drink orders, and provide guests with a favorable experience.
Live It, Love It, Bring It (Examples of Duties)
- Prepares drinks timely and accurately for all guests and cocktail staff.
- Rings food and beverage sale transactions effectively and accurately while following proper money handling procedures.
- Assists with the cleanliness of the bar area and with the maintenance of the stock levels.
- Assists with the tracking and control of the departmental inventory.
- Ensures compliance with responsible alcohol service guidelines with regards to guests’ limitations.
- Serves snacks and amenities to all guests upon request.
- Serves all products within the guidelines of the health regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Must have flexibility to work during high volume hours which is evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Must be able to obtain a Kansas Racing & Gaming Commission License.
Help us CREATE FUN by applying today!
Job Type: Part-time
How to return your completed application:
Boot Hill Casino & Resort Administration Center
2601 N 14th Avenue
Dodge City, KS 67801
Boot Hill Casino & Resort
P.O. Box 1497
Dodge City, KS 67801
Paid Time Off
Free Employee Only Life, Dental and Vision Insurance
Career Growth & Advancement
401k Plan with Discretionary Match
Multiple Health Plans Available
AFLAC Insurance Available
Uniforms Provided Free
To apply for this job email your details to HR@BootHillCasino.com