Boot Hill Casino and Resort
Creating Fun because Fun Lives Here! We’re looking for someone who is all about CREATING FUN! We work in an exciting environment where team members create the fun for our patrons and our team members. Every day our team members Live It, Love It, & Bring It because Fun Lives Here! As a team member you make everyone feel welcome, be helpful, love what you do, empower others, and bring your FUN every day! If you want to be a part of our amazing team then apply now at Boot Hill Casino & Resort (BHCR).
The Casino Host is responsible for developing an environment that creates excitement for our guests, promoting company sponsored events, attracting high-limit players and hosting their visits to ensure guest satisfaction, loyalty and repeat visits.
Live It, Love It, Bring It (Examples of Duties)
- Assist in managing the departmental budget for premium slot play and VIP promotions.
- Evaluate customer play for comping needs at the guest’s request.
- Create and maintain programs to encourage new player growth and retention.
- Maintain file system for correspondence, records, contact information, and other related information.
- Communicate available services, promotional opportunities, and special events to rated/premium players through telemarketing and letter writing that encourages visit frequency.
- Responsible for knowing and understanding marketing systems, including but not limited to, the Player Database Tracking System and functionalities.
- Actively seek new players through networking events.
- Responsible for reviewing, managing and increasing rated slot play.
- Required to take and pass tests related to Internal Control Procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
Must have flexibility to work all holidays and occasional evenings.
Must be able to obtain a Kansas Racing & Gaming Commission License.
Help us CREATE FUN by applying today! Submit an employment application directly with BHCR.
Job Type: Full-time
- United States (Preferred)
How to return your completed application:
Boot Hill Casino & Resort Administration Center
2601 N 14th Avenue
Dodge City, KS 67801
Boot Hill Casino & Resort
P.O. Box 1497
Dodge City, KS 67801
Paid Time Off
Free Employee Only Life, Dental and Vision Insurance
Career Growth & Advancement
401k Plan with Discretionary Match
Multiple Health Plans Available
AFLAC Insurance Available
Uniforms Provided Free
To apply for this job email your details to HR@BootHillCasino.com