Connect to Fun!
At Boot Hill Casino & Resort, we connect people to fun, through our entertainment offerings and extraordinary service. We create a community that brings people together!
Boot Hill Casino & Resort accomplishes these goals every day through our core values.
1. Build a diverse team of service focused individuals
2. Provide consistent and outstanding guest service
3. Develop and create extraordinary entertainment experiences
4. Take pride in our clean and well-maintained facility
5. Support the communities in which we work and live
6. Celebrate our heritage
7. Be respectful, inclusive and responsible in all we do
We are looking for a Network Administrator to maintain a reliable, secure and efficient data communications network. The ideal candidate will be able to deploy, configure, maintain and monitor all active network equipment in order to ensure smooth network operation.
- Fully support, configure, maintain and upgrade networks and in house servers
- Install and integrate new server hardware and applications
- Support and administer third-party applications
- Ensure network security and connectivity
- Maintain Windows 200X Active Directory infrastructure
- Set up user accounts, permissions and passwords
- Provide mentoring and other efforts to internal and external departmental employees
- Proven experience in a network administrator role
- Hands on experience in networking, routing and switching
- Excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of server infrastructure
- Experience with firewalls, Internet VPN’s remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution is desired
- Ability to set up and configure server hardware
- Familiarity with backup and recovery software and methodologies
- Great at organizing, prioritizing and multitasking
Must be at least 21 years of age and able to obtain a Kansas Racing & Gaming Commission License.
Help us Connect to Fun by applying today!