Connect to Fun!
At Boot Hill Casino & Resort, we connect people to fun, through our entertainment offerings and extraordinary service. We create a community that brings people together!
Boot Hill Casino & Resort accomplishes these goals every day through our core values.
- Build a diverse team of service focused individuals
- Provide consistent and outstanding guest service
- Develop and create extraordinary entertainment experiences
- Take pride in our clean and well-maintained facility
- Support the communities in which we work and live
- Celebrate our heritage
- Be respectful, inclusive and responsible in all we do
Safety and security are a top priority at Boot Hill Casino. The Security Department provides a safe, secure environment for all guests, Team Members and company assets. In this position, you’ll learn the ins and outs of the entire casino. We will train you. If you like to investigate and protect then this job is for you!
Must be at least 21 years of age to work in this position.
- Teachable and willing to learn
- Communication both verbal and written
- Full Time
- Must be available to work nights and weekends
- Competitive Pay
- Free Meals
- 401k Plan with discretionary match*
- Free Life Insurance*
- Free Dental Insurance*
- Free Vision Insurance*
- Health Insurance Packages
- Supplementary Insurance Available
- Promote and Grow within Company
- Paid Time Off Program*
- Referral Program*
*See HR for full details and description of Benefits available upon hire.
Must be able to obtain a Kansas Racing and Gaming License.