Boot Hill Casino & Resort is excited to welcome you back!
As you plan your next visit, there are a few things you should know and expect for your safety and the safety of our Team Members.
What to Expect When You Visit Boot Hill Casino
- Table Game players are required to wear facial coverings at the Table Games and all guests are highly encouraged elsewhere around the property.
- Social distancing requirements/enforcement
- Limited slot machines at this time
- Limited Table Games at this time
- Limited seating at Firesides
- No self-service beverage stations
Our Team Members are working diligently to keep our property clean and sanitized. During your visit, if you would like your slot machine or any other Boot Hill Casino area cleaned or serviced, simply let any Team Member know and we will happily help.
Unfortunately, you will not be permitted to enter the casino if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms or have had contact with someone who has had COVID-19 in the last 14 days:
- Shortness of Breath
- Sore Throat
- Muscle Pain
- New Loss of Taste and Smell
- COVID-19 diagnosis
If you have COVID-19, you may have mild (or no symptoms) to severe illness. Symptoms can appear 2-14 days after you’re exposed to the virus. This list is not all-inclusive.