Connect to Fun!
At Boot Hill Casino & Resort, we connect people to fun, through our entertainment offerings and extraordinary service. We create a community that brings people together!
Boot Hill Casino & Resort accomplishes these goals every day through our core values.
- Build a diverse team of service focused individuals
- Provide consistent and outstanding guest service
- Develop and create extraordinary entertainment experiences
- Take pride in our clean and well-maintained facility
- Support the communities in which we work and live
- Celebrate our heritage
- Be respectful, inclusive and responsible in all we do
Boot Hill Casino & Resort is now hiring friendly, creative Bartenders. We all know that Bartenders are incredible people. They can make a friend an instant. They can solve your problem. They have hundreds of drink recipes in their head. They can come up with a new drink – just to fit your mood. Plus, they can manage the transactions and money all while moving on to help the next guest. If this sounds like you, then we’re ready to hire you as a Bartender at Boot Hill Casino & Resort. In this position, you’ll receive an Hourly Wage PLUS tips!
- Outgoing, friendly personality
- Positive attitude
- Ability to multitask
- Retail, Restaurant or Customer Service Experience is a PLUS!
- Cash back counting is a PLUS!
- Likes to have FUN!
- Quick on your feet
- Teachable and willing to learn
- Part Time Position
- Must be available to work nights and weekends
- Competitive Pay
- Free Meals
- 401k Plan with discretionary match*
- Free Life Insurance*
- Free Dental Insurance*
- Free Vision Insurance*
- Health Insurance Packages
- Supplementary Insurance Available
- Promote and Grow within Company
- Paid Time Off Program*
- Referral Program*
*See HR for full details and description of Benefits available upon hire.
Must be able to obtain a Kansas Racing and Gaming License.