Connecting People to Fun, That’s our vision. If you are looking for a challenging career with a team that has that kind of vision, then you’re looking in the right place!
This window of opportunity is open if managing cashier operations is your thing; we think it is pretty fun too.
- Oversee Casino Cage Operations during assigned shift
- Enforce and comply with rules, regulations, and internal controls pertaining to Cage Operations
- Prepare daily bank deposit and verify cashier transactions
- Develop and train team members
- Receive competitive compensation,
- Participate in an engaging work environment, and
- Have opportunities for career growth and advancement.
Must be at least 21 years of age and be able to obtain a Kansas Racing & Gaming Commission License. Prior Casino work experience welcome.
Help us CONNECT to FUN by applying today!