At Boot Hill Casino & Resort, we connect people to fun, through our entertainment offerings and extraordinary service. We create a community that brings people together!
Boot Hill Casino & Resort accomplishes these goals every day through our core values.
- Build a diverse team of service focused individuals
- Provide consistent and outstanding guest service
- Develop and create extraordinary entertainment experiences
- Take pride in our clean and well-maintained facility
- Support the communities in which we work and live
- Celebrate our heritage
- Be respectful, inclusive and responsible in all we do
The Compliance Clerk is responsible for assisting the Compliance Supervisor with the overall training of state, federal, and gaming regulations and ensuring adherence to the gaming regulations. Examples of job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in the development, implementation, and maintenance of internal controls and state and federal regulations.
- Assist in training team members on BHCR Internal Controls
- Review regulatory and compliance activities and provide reports to management
- Assist with conducting formal audits
- Assist with developing and maintaining a Title 31 training and compliance program
- Other duties as assigned
- Reliable and responsible
- Must perform detailed work daily
- Ability to multitask
- Accurate and detailed-oriented
- Highly organized
- Strong computer skills
- Strong communication skills
- Previous casino or audit experience is a plus
· Part-time position
· Day Shift
- Competitive Pay
- Free Meals
- 401k Plan with discretionary match*
- Supplementary Insurance Available
- Promote and Grow within Company
- Paid Time Off Program*
- Referral Program*
*See HR for full details and description of Benefits available upon hire.
Must be at least 21 years of age and be able to obtain a Kansas Racing & Gaming Commission License.
Job Type: Part-time