Connect to Fun!
At Boot Hill Casino & Resort, we connect people to fun, through our entertainment offerings and extraordinary service. We create a community that brings people together!
Boot Hill Casino & Resort accomplishes these goals every day through our core values.
- Build a diverse team of service focused individuals
- Provide consistent and outstanding guest service
- Develop and create extraordinary entertainment experiences
- Take pride in our clean and well-maintained facility
- Support the communities in which we work and live
- Celebrate our heritage
- Be respectful, inclusive, and responsible in all we do
The Facilities Technician is responsible for the preventative maintenance of all facilities, property and equipment at Boot Hill Casino. Jumping in to help on fun, new and random jobs is a daily occurrence. If you are responsible, like working with your hands and have a passion for creating a safe environment, then we’re ready to hire you as our next Facilities Technician.
Must be at least 21 years of age to work in this position. Must have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Positive Attitude
Preferred Experience (in one or more areas):
- Full Time Available 8AM – 4PM
- Must be available to weekends
- Competitive Pay
- Free Meals
- 401k Plan with discretionary match*
- Free Life Insurance*
- Free Dental Insurance*
- Free Vision Insurance*
- Health Insurance Packages
- Supplementary Insurance Available
- Promote and Grow within Company
- Paid Time Off Program*
- Referral Program*
*See HR for full details and description of Benefits available upon hire.
Must be able to obtain a Kansas Racing and Gaming License.