At Boot Hill Casino & Resort, we connect people to fun, through our entertainment offerings and extraordinary service. We create a community that brings people together!
Boot Hill Casino & Resort accomplishes these goals every day through our core values.
1. Build a diverse team of service focused individuals
2. Provide consistent and outstanding guest service
3. Develop and create extraordinary entertainment experiences
4. Take pride in our clean and well-maintained facility
5. Support the communities in which we work and live
6. Celebrate our heritage
7. Be respectful, inclusive and responsible in all we do
Are you ready to apply the skills you’ve gained in the classroom to explore casino career options? Maybe the first thing you think of a Casino is table games dealers and slot machines. Boot Hill Casino and Resort is looking for Interns in our Marketing, Human Resources, and Finance (F&B Audit) departments. Intrigued? Apply today!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills including basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office applications.
Examples of Duties: (Includes but is not limited to the following)
- Have learning objectives in each department.
- Prepare reports and presentations to be delivered to the Executive Team prior to completion of the internship.
- Assists with the safety and security of all patrons and employees.
- Required to take and pass quizzes related to Internal Control Procedures.
- Must have a strong knowledge of all Marketing promotions and events.
- Other duties as assigned.
Must be at least 21 years of age to work in this position.
Must be able to obtain a Kansas Racing and Gaming License.