Connect to Fun!
At Boot Hill Casino & Resort, we connect people to fun, through our entertainment offerings and extraordinary service. We create a community that brings people together!
Boot Hill Casino & Resort accomplishes these goals every day through our core values.
1. Build a diverse team of service focused individuals
2. Provide consistent and outstanding guest service
3. Develop and create extraordinary entertainment experiences
4. Take pride in our clean and well-maintained facility
5. Support the communities in which we work and live
6. Celebrate our heritage
7. Be respectful, inclusive and responsible in all we do
Our Information Technologies Team is the hub for a network of fun.
- First Tier Technical Customer Support
- Working with cutting edge virtualized data systems
- Manage inventories, installs, modifies and makes minor repairs to personal computer hardware and software systems
- Provide technical assistance and training to system users
- Participate in an engaging work environment, and
- Have opportunities for career growth and advancement.
Must be at least 21 years of age and able to obtain a Kansas Racing & Gaming Commission License.
Help us Connect to Fun by applying today!
Job Type: Full-time