Connect to Fun!
At Boot Hill Casino & Resort, we connect people to fun, through our entertainment offerings and extraordinary service. We create a community that brings people together!
Boot Hill Casino & Resort accomplishes these goals every day through our core values.
1. Build a diverse team of service focused individuals
2. Provide consistent and outstanding guest service
3. Develop and create extraordinary entertainment experiences
4. Take pride in our clean and well-maintained facility
5. Support the communities in which we work and live
6. Celebrate our heritage
7. Be respectful, inclusive and responsible in all we do
We are looking for an IT supervisor to assist the IT manager in being responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our computer systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines. The successful candidate will have improved skills, a proven professional experience and a detailed knowledge of industry’s best practice processes.
Responsible for installation of PC hardware and software for end users.
Implements virus protection, detection, and elimination.
Validates the integrity of system backups.
Troubleshoots hardware and software problems for end users.
Provide mentoring on hardware and software use to internal and external departmental employees.
Facilitates assistance from hardware and software vendors when necessary.
Creates documentation for all end user hardware and software with regard to installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, licensing, configuration, and network connectivity.
Provide after-hour support as needed. After-hours support will be handled via a rotating on-call schedule. The on-call tech will be responsible to responding to customers within established standards.
Minimum 1 year professional IT experience.
Intermediate knowledge of LAN/WAN and TCP/IP.
Great at organizing, prioritizing, and multitasking.
- Must be at least 21 years of age and able to obtain a Kansas Racing & Gaming Commission License.
Help us Connect to Fun by applying today!
Job Type: Full-time