Boot Hill Casino and Resort
Creating Fun because Fun Lives Here! We’re looking for someone who is all about CREATING FUN! We work in an exciting environment where team members create the fun for our patrons and our team members. Every day our team members Live It, Love It, & Bring It because Fun Lives Here! As a team member you make everyone feel welcome, be helpful, love what you do, empower others, and bring your FUN every day! If you want to be a part of our amazing team then apply now at Boot Hill Casino & Resort (BHCR).
The PC Tech is responsible for assisting with the analysis of the guest database an maintaining accurate and timely data.
Live It, Love It, Bring It (Examples of Duties)
· Technical customer support.
· Installs and maintains standard computer related equipment and software, maintains inventory, receives product and processes returns.
· Receives and inspects personal computer equipment, related hardware and software and prepares for placement per Information Services Request (ISR). Installs specified software, including operating systems and end user applications as specified.
· Installs hardware and peripheral components such as monitors, keyboards, printers, memory and disk drives on user’s personal computers.
· Instructs users in use of equipment and software.
· Answers customer inquiries in person and via telephone concerning systems operation.
· Diagnoses system hardware, software, and operator problems. Recommends or performs minor remedial actions to correct problems based on knowledge of system operation.
· Documents all help desk activity and equipment adds, moves and changes.
· Replaces defective or inadequate hardware and software.
· Conducts and documents all preventive maintenance.
· Manages software licenses and hardware documentation for workstations.
· Assists in monitoring the network, keeping system information up-to-date in a network log and ensures all components are operating correctly, i.e. cabling, hubs, management modules, patch panels, as well as primary hardware and software.
· Other duties as assigned.
Must have flexibility to work all holidays and occasional evenings.
Must be able to obtain a Kansas Racing & Gaming Commission License.
Help us CREATE FUN by applying today! Submit an employment application directly with BHCR.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
How to return your completed application:
Boot Hill Casino & Resort Administration Center
2601 N 14th Avenue
Dodge City, KS 67801
Boot Hill Casino & Resort
P.O. Box 1497
Dodge City, KS 67801
Paid Time Off
Free Employee Only Life, Dental and Vision Insurance
Career Growth & Advancement
401k Plan with Discretionary Match
Multiple Health Plans Available
AFLAC Insurance Available
Uniforms Provided Free
To apply for this job email your details to HR@BootHillCasino.com