Casino card games have a timeless appeal, offering players a mix of strategy, luck, and excitement. One such game that has gained popularity over the years is 3 Card Poker. It’s a fast-paced and straightforward game that combines elements of poker and traditional casino games. In this article, we will guide you through the various 3 Card Poker rules, how to play the game, and the different payout options it offers.
3 Card Poker Rules
3 Card Poker is a simplified version of traditional poker, played with a standard 52-card deck. The game involves two primary bets: the “Pair Plus” bet and the “Ante” bet. The ante bet is the one you make to play the game, with the goal to have a better hand than the dealer to win. The Pair Plus bet is a wager that you’ll have at least a pair in your hand or better.
How To Play 3 Card Poker
- Placing Bets: To begin, players place their bets on the Pair Plus and/or Ante circles on the table. The Pair Plus bet is a wager on whether your hand will contain a pair or better, regardless of the dealer’s hand. The Ante bet is a wager against the dealer’s hand.
- Dealing the Cards: Each player and the dealer are dealt three cards face down. Players can then look at their cards.
- Deciding to Fold or Play: After looking at their cards, players have the option to either fold (forfeiting their ante bet) or play (placing an additional bet equal to the ante bet).
- Dealer’s Hand: Once all players have made their decisions, the dealer reveals their cards. The dealer’s hand must qualify with a Queen-high hand or better. If the dealer’s hand doesn’t qualify, the player wins even money on their ante bet, and the play bet is returned as a push.
- Determining the Winner: If the dealer’s hand qualifies, the player’s and dealer’s hands are compared. The higher hand wins. If the player’s hand is better, both the ante and play bets pay 1:1. If the dealer’s hand is better, the player loses both the ante and play bets.
3 Card Poker Payouts
Any hands that are a “Pair Plus” will pay out as follows:
- Straight Flush: 40 to 1
- Three of a Kind: 30 to 1
- Flush: 3 to 1
- Pair: 1:1
Hands that win the win the ante bonus will pay out as follows:
- Straight Flush: 5 to 1
- Three of a Kind: 4 to 1
- Straight: 1 to 1
Play 3 Card Poker at Boot Hill Casino
3 Card Poker offers a blend of simplicity and excitement that appeals to both seasoned gamblers and newcomers to the casino scene. With straightforward rules and the potential for big payouts, the game has captured the attention of players worldwide. If you’re ready to try your hand at 3 Card Poker, visit Boot Hill Casino to experience the thrill of the game in a vibrant and engaging environment. Professional and friendly dealers oversee a variety of betting options, and there’s a relaxing and fun atmosphere.